Hi Divas! Hope you're all having a fantastic Saturday so far! Busy weekend in store for me and I'm excited, as usual, about spending some time my family and friends - celebrating birthdays, anniversaries and a bridal shower :)
I'm going to try something new here on Divas With A Purpose for the next few Saturdays and would love if you'd all join in.
Sharing Saturday Random Questions
What is your favorite movie line?
"You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside
yourself, Simba.
You are more than what you have become. You must take
your place in the Circle of Life."
- The Lion King
What TV show are you embarrassed about watching?
This week it would have to be "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" - why oh why am I addicted to this show and the foolishness it entails???
What was the first big thing you bought with your own money?
Contact lenses - I ditched my glasses with my very first paycheck because my parents told me that was the only way I'd get them before 18.
Your turn divas :) I'd love if you'd chime in with your responses.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!


I am pretty much embarrassed by most TV I watch!! I am still into reality TV! Almost anything!! Teen Mom, Real World, Survivor, Bachelor, etc! It's bad, but I SOOOOO love it!
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to your guilty pleasure :)
DeleteI like the one in lion king where the monkey hits him over the head and says the past hurts but you can either run from it or learn. I don't watch much tv these days but I love honey boo boo. First thing I bought with my own money was a tv the box ones I had a 13 inch all my life so I upgraded to a 42 I was so happy I could see the tv.
ReplyDeleteI like that quote, too.
DeleteLOL...I'm glad I wasn't the only one squinting at a 13 inch back in the day :)
My favorite line is "But I like my punishment before I go to bed"
ReplyDeleteThe Show I am ashamed to admit I watch is the same show as you. I don't know I am just addicted to reality tv.
The first big thing I bought with my own money was my first pair of glasses.
That show is so addictive, I tell ya :)
Delete