We love our fans and want to pay it forward
That's why Emptynester Reviews, Couponing 4 You, Powered by Mom, Mom Does Reviews and Mommy and Baby Reviews and Giveaways decided to put together the Pay It Forward for Back to School Blog Hop!
We contacted companies and people we know and have secured some wonderful prizes for the GRAND PRIZE for all of you. In addition to that there's all the prizes available in the blog hop, so start hopping on to the next blog using the links below!
Divas With A Purpose definitely supports paying forward and was more than happy to join in on this awesome giveaway!
One of our readers will win a Thirty-One Gifts Backpack filled with school supplies!
In addition to the individual giveaways we have a HUGE GRAND PRIZE that is valued at over $300! So don't forget to visit Emptynester Reviews (entry on the rafflecopter) for the grand prize!
Disclaimer:
Please understand that Emptynester Reviews,Powered By Mom, Mom Does Reviews, Mommy and Baby Reviews, and Couponing4You along with the other "Pay it Forward Back to School Event" bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. However, we are responsible for contacting our sponsors regarding the winner's prize at the close of the giveaway. We expect that our sponsors will fulfill their prize agreement and ship them to the winners in a timely manner.


Thanks for always having such great giveaways!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome! Thanks for participating :)
DeleteI love the Black happy dot. Won't show dirt
ReplyDeleteto pay it forward, when going through the toll, I pay for the next car behind me...it starts their day with kindness and hopefully has them pay it forward too
ReplyDeleteLove it! We don't have too many tolls this way but it's something to keep in mind if I travel to an area that does.
DeleteI love the Harvest Plaid
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by leaving my quarter in the grocery cart so that the next person will not have to use their quarter... and they can choose to continue to pay it forward or keep the quarter :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
DeleteI did not have my FB name in the Entry for FB fans of Divas with a Purpose. Sorry, I clicked through before putting it in. My FB name is Andrea Hamilton.
ReplyDeletei like the Upperclassman in Botanical Lace
ReplyDeletemarypopmom@yahoo.com
I pay it forward through simple things such as running my stepmom to her appointments, volunteering my time to help raise money or awareness, or just holding open doors and being kind to people. Just the smallest thing can make a world of difference to someone.
ReplyDeleteI like the Botanical Lace pattern.
ReplyDeleteblack happy dot pattern debbie jackson,
ReplyDeletedjackson1958 at hotmail dot com
I give a lot of time and money to school district debbie jackson,
ReplyDeletedjackson1958 at hotmail dot com
i pay it forward when i go to starbucks! i pay for the person's drink or breakfast behind me in the drive through! Its awesome :)
ReplyDeletekelsey house
softb4llchick09@yahoo.com
i like the minty chip print!
ReplyDeletekelsey house
softb4llchick09@yahoo.com
when i have cash i buy water for the flaggers on hot days
ReplyDeleteruffled cinch sac
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by using coupons to buy groceries for my sister who has been having a tough time. Also use my coupons to buy itmes for our local food bank.
ReplyDeleteIf I won I would get Botanical Lace.
ReplyDeleteI would get the Botanical Lace backpack.
ReplyDeleteI would also get the Botanical Lace
ReplyDeletePay the bridge toll for the person behind me.
ReplyDeleteI make meals for families on hard times. dwelchert@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI like the Upperclassman Backpack in Black. dwelchert@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThis would be a great pay-it forward event for me. I am a library manager at a small rural library with a number of lower income families. I could do a back to school giveaway which promotes the library, back to school, and the benefits of couponing. Triple Whammy! I give things forward all year long. Many of the freebies I get end up at the library benefiting someone who can use them.
ReplyDeleteHarvest Plaid! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Suchaproudmama @ yahoo.com
I donate clothes/food to the local shelters around here! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Suchaproudmama @ yahoo.com
donating clothes and food
ReplyDeletei like the camo one
ReplyDeleteWe donate all of our old clothes and we host food drives for the food bank.
ReplyDeletetdlsfm(at)yahoo(dot)com
Botanical Lace Keep it Cool Backpack!
ReplyDeletetdlsfm(at)yahoo(dot)com
My husband owns a (car) repossession company. When he repos vehicles with belongings in them, he holds those items for 60 - 90 days (as per law). If the owner does not claim them, we donate them to local thrift shops.
ReplyDeletekaseejohnson(at)verizon(dot)net
My daughter would love to have the Upperclassman Backpack in Harvest Plaid! We LOVE Thirty-One products!!
ReplyDeleteI'd like the botanical lace Upperclassman Backpack. Thanks.
ReplyDeletepartymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
I feed hungry children
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Upperclassman backpack
ReplyDeleteWhen you go to Starbucks or some other place like that. When you get to the window in the drive through, pay for the people behind you and tell the cashier to tell them to do the same!
ReplyDeleteI enter contests to win things to share with others :) None of my own kids need this backpack, but I know kids who do!
ReplyDeleteI'd pick herringbone spot.
ReplyDeletewe donate old clothes
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would love the upperclassman backpack
ReplyDeleteI try to help out whenever and where ever I can
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by helping homeless cats and dogs to find homes I also feed them and make sure they have cool water and a nice place to sleep as they wait for a new home
ReplyDeleteHarvest Plaid is nice!
ReplyDeletei pay it forward by helping my friends and family by watching their kids for super cheap. childcare costs are outrageous!
ReplyDeletei like the botanical lace pattern for the backpack!
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by rounding up my change at the thirft stores.
ReplyDeleteBotanical Lace, so pretty.
ReplyDeleteUpperclassman backpack in Harvest Plaid
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
My family tries to help out others in many ways. Throughout the year, we try to buy things along with our normal groceries. If there is a good deal on toilet paper, deodorant, toothpaste, mac and cheese....we buy extra to donate. There are so many shelters in need. Before school starts you can contact your school about helping out children in need with supplies or lunches. Also, many places (schools, businesses, etc) will take pop top tabs to help out Ronald McDonald house. Please everyone keep on helping. A prayer goes a long way and means a lot.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I like to take the samples I recieve and give them to the local shelter.This year I donated some school stuff to the shelter
ReplyDeleteI like the botanical lace pattern for the backpack
ReplyDeletewe always contribute to at least one child who cant afford either a school trip or shoes or something.
ReplyDeletetruwinner@gmail.com
botanical lace...I also liked the ruffle cinch sack
ReplyDeletetruwinner@gmail.com
I pay it forward by donating to my kid's schools. When shopping for school supplies I bring along their wish list. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by giving to those less fortunate. We are disabled and times are hard, but sometimes harder for others. If I have extra food and someone needs, I give. If I have extra school supplies and someone needs, I give. It comes back to me when I need it most :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Harvest Plaid :)
ReplyDeleteI send tons of school supplies to some kids in Central America. They are so excited to get them and it makes me really happy.
ReplyDeleteI like the keep it cool backpack.
ReplyDeletei like the herringbone pattern on the backpack
ReplyDeleteI pay it foward by helping at my local shelter and my friends and family
ReplyDeleteI like the black happy dot pattern
ReplyDeleteI would love the black one for my son. ;)
ReplyDeleteI like the Harvest Plaid or Herringbone Spot pattern.
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by dropping my change in donation boxes at drive thru's.
ReplyDeleteprobably the harvest plaid!
ReplyDeleteWe donate food, clothing and the like to our church. We work hard for our Undy 5000 team, Chisum Crew, to raise money and awareness for a cure for colon cancer in Daddy's honor and memory.
ReplyDeleteRafflecopter: happi shopr
I like Herringbone Spot.
ReplyDeleteRafflecopter: happi shopr
harvest plaid is beautiful
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by volunteering
I usually can't afford to pay it forward, but I do when I can. Anytime I see a donation container, I put some money in. I'm also excited that I will actually be able to help out with Toys for Tots this Christmas with all the money I have saved from couponing and stuff :)
ReplyDeleteBotanical lace :)
ReplyDeletei pay it forward by donating items to my childrens schools
ReplyDeleteBotanical lace
ReplyDeleteI would choose the Harvest Plaid!
ReplyDeleteI always give my change to the homeless outside the stores. I won't miss it and they need it more than me... regardless of what they do with it!
ReplyDeleteI help out collecting things for a local shelter. Give clothes and food to shelter. I'm a free babysitter when someone is in need. When someone in my community is either sick or disabled due to surgery or injury or a family member passes away we cook and take food to them.
ReplyDeleteI like the Botanical Lace pattern, pretty. Thanks
ReplyDeleteI pay it forward by volunteering to help out at my church's vacation bible school each summer. And I love the harvest plaid
ReplyDeleteUpperclassman backpack
ReplyDeletesethandtjay@yahoo.com
The bontanical lace print
ReplyDeleteI pass my clothes and my daughters clothes down to those in need and I pack book bags for a community back to school drive
ReplyDeletei shower ppl with "just because" gifts all the time.
ReplyDeletei like harvest plaid
ReplyDeleteI try to pay it forward by holding all the school clothes from my kids from the year before (since they are all in great shape and already in new sizes) and post it on facebook or face to face to see about giving them to people who can use them and not have to buy them.
ReplyDeleteAmy Brewer
brewerchickey78@yahoo.com
I like the upperclassman backpack in botanical lace (that's what I think my daughter will like)
ReplyDeleteI like the botanical lace
ReplyDeleteAmy Brewer
brewerchickey78@yahoo.com
the camo backpack wilcarvic
ReplyDelete[at]gmail[dot[om]]
I always donate clothes that don't fit anymore to our local goodwill and battered women's shelter.
ReplyDeleteI like the botanical lace pattern the most.
ReplyDelete