Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday: August 9, 2012


Happy Thursday Divas!!!

I hope you've all had a fantastic week!

This has been a very special week as I celebrated my oldest son's 11th birthday on Saturday :)  He's spending the summer with his dad in Texas (another time zone away!) but we called and tortured him with our rendition of Happy Birthday at the crack of dawn his time.  I even had ice cream in his honor with my youngest two and sent him pictures of us scarfing it all down on his behalf...he didn't really appreciate that gesture, go figure...LOL

This week I'm, also, thankful for:

~ a break in the heat here
~some much needed rain - my grass, outside plants and water bill definitely appreciate it
~ random conversations with my 4 year old
~friends that always have a way of making me literally laugh out loud
~ sneaking sweet treats with my husband once the kiddos go to sleep

What's  on your gratitude list for this week, Divas?

3 comments:

  1. The sneaking treats part is the best we be waiting on them to go to sleep you are talking about the food treats right *side eye*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That was the best laugh all week :)
    I plead the 5th on all levels ***sneaky grin***

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, nope. I wouldn't think he would be happy with you guys eating ice cream in his honor. You are too funny. Happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)