Happy Saturday Divas!
I hope you all have had a fantastic week and are enjoying your weekend!
Last week, I started something new on the blog - Sharing Saturday where we respond to random questions. It's just a time for some silliness and a chance to get to know my readers a little better...would love if you'd participate or chime in.
What is your least favorite mode of transportation?
Definitely the bus! I had to ride from Texas to North Carolina on a local express Greyhound bus (meaning it stopped in every single small time you could imagine plus some!) one Thanksgiving to visit my parents. I called my dad in tears about half-way there because it was such a miserable experience. If my little sisters didn't make me feel bad about my promise to spend the holiday with them, I swear I was ready to turn around and go back home. The sacrifices we make, right?
If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Vanessa - don't know why but that's the first thing that came to mind :)
What do you miss most about being a kid?
Summer's off and no bills.
What is your first memory of being really excited?
My younger sisters and I are adopted. I can still vividly remember the day the adoption agency called to say they had not one but TWO babies for our family when I was 4
Your turn Divas...I'm looking forward to your responses!


My least favorite mode of transportation has to be the bus and train. Since I started driving more, that is how I like go places now.
ReplyDeleteThis is a tough one, I never really thought about changing my first name, but I have used a fake name when I didn't want anyone to know what it was. I used Deborah.
What I most about being a kid is being worry free. Man, I didn't know how well I had it until I grew up. And no bills would be a huge plus!
What was my first memory of being really excited? This is easy, it's when I knew for sure I was going into labor. I was telling myself that finally the wait was over.