Friday, August 10, 2012

Flash Giveaway: Victoria's Secret


$40 Victoria's Secret Gift Card 12-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!

**Beauty Week 
at 
Show Me the Money**



A few AWESOME Bloggers
have teamed up to give you this
wonderful $40 Victoria's Secret Gift Card! 




We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 

Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out 
and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours! 

WHAT FUN! 

Good luck on this 12-hour flash giveaway! 

See you back on Monday for another great FLASH giveaway!
 Next week will be "Back-to-School Week!"

Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites 
for this 12-Hour FLASH Giveaway!! 
Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 

***NOTE: You can choose PayPal or Amazon GC instead of the Victoria's Secret GC if you are the WINNER!!!***



4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I luv Vicky's Secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love the victoria secreat card , new bra would be great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to shop, but I can really use the cash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)