I love journaling (hence the blog outlet). Journaling is something that I've been doing since I first learned to write. Even as an adult, I still keep journals for different aspects of my life - prayers and meditation, blogging ideas, business ideas, letters to my children and, even, random lists and thoughts that come to me and I have no idea how they'll be implemented in my life but I want to have them written down for future reference.
Paper Coterie is offering free journals to first time customers (you do have to pay shipping and handling costs) with coupon code welcomejournal at checkout.
Some of the benefits of journaling include:
~ Stress reduction
~ Personal growth
~ Healing
~ Easier problem solving
~ Captures your life story
Are there any regular journalers out there? Have you passed the practice on to your children?
Have a fantastic weekend, Divas!
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you
content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you
click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a
referral commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I
oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available
elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to continue to offer you great content and awesome giveaways. Thank you, in advance for your support!
, 
I love journaling. I often find myself going back through some of my old ones. They help me focus, stay on track with the goals and dreams before me and a great source of reflection.
ReplyDeleteSame here! I came across some journals from my elementary/middle school years while helping my parents move...WOW is all I can say :)
DeleteI love keeping a journal as well. It's a great way to relieve stress and keep thoughts in order.
ReplyDelete