Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Am...

I came across this on Facebook this morning. 

When I read it, the first words that come to mind are "pressing forward" - for that's the season of my life that I'm in right now.

I am motivated - striving to be better and do better in all aspects of my life.

What words immediately come to mind when you read this and reflect on the purpose behind it? 

What is your I am?


7 comments:

  1. I AM...
    blessed!

    I AM...
    doing the best I can...but want to give more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a woman who is striving to make her life better each day that she is alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am everything I need to be today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your motivation posts :) This a good quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first thing I thought of was Will.I.Am - LOL!

    The second, and less odd thought was, I am so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I LOVE coming to your site for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)