Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flash Cash: $35 Pay Pal Ends at Midnight


$35 PayPal CASH 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway 


*Fan Favorites Week*

A few AWESOME Bloggers have
teamed up to give you this wonderful $35 PayPal CASH! 


We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 

Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to fill out and you will know if you WIN in just a couple of hours! 


WHAT FUN! 
Good luck on tonight's giveaway! 

See you back on Friday for another great FLASH giveaway!

Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites for this evening's 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!! 
Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 

*NOTE: You can choose Amazon in substitution of the PayPal CASH if need be.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

19 comments:

  1. I would use the 35 on bills or school supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to win! I would use it to get my daughter the customized lunch pail she wanted, but had to wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use it to buy a new watch.
    awhartness@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy my boyfriend a much needed new pair of tennis shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would buy my son some school items.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. diapers and gas. (for my car! not my kid!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would put it towards new volleyball sneakers for my daughter. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose Amazon and save it for Christmas.
    beh2351@frontier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saving for IPAD
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A birthday gift for my twins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd use it to pay for gas.

    safety_chick@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would buy some groceries.

    jmesparza821(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)