Monday, August 6, 2012

Flash Cash - Bath & Body Works Gift Card


$30 Bath and Body Works 
Gift Card 
6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!!!


**Beauty Week at 
Show Me the Money**




A few AWESOME Bloggers have teamed up 
to give you this wonderful 
$30 Bath and Body Works Gift Card

We believe in quick, small, and easy giveaways! 
Our giveaways only have a FEW entries to
fill out and you will know if you WIN 

in just a couple of hours! 

WHAT FUN! 



Good luck on this 6-hour flash giveaway! 

See you back on Friday for another great FLASH giveaway!

* NOTE: You can choose PayPal or Amazon GC 
instead of the Bath and Body Works GC if you are the WINNER!!!

Here are our WONDERFUL participating sites 
for this 6-Hour FLASH Giveaway!! 
Check out these awesome sites when you have time! 




a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. Cucumber melon body wash and hand soap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy some Sweet Pea scented items. Maybe bubble bath and body wash.

    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy some Sweet Pea scented products! Love the lotion. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Pea shower gel
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facebook name: Amy Orvin
    Email subscriber as 2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get some lotions.. I like the sweet pea scent alot..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Antibacterial soap
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele SmithCowardAugust 6, 2012 at 10:36 PM

    I would love to get some sweet pea products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Energy "citrus" aromatherapy line that I'd buy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)