Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday - August 2, 2012


“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
~ William Arthur Ward

Ever put into a situation where your forced to react to something that you really wanted to ignore? Ever been content with the way things were and something or someone throws a wrench in life and you have shift and switch your entire outlook on life?  That's the season I've been in recently.  I have to make some major changes that I've been really trying to ignore and ***hope*** they took care of themselves - yeah, that didn't happen.

This week I'm thankful these experiences even though I'm not quite sure what the end results are going to be. I'm going to remain positive and optimistic that all will work out the way it should.

My gratitude list for this week:

~my baby girl's first tooth finally broke through (any parent that's gone through teething knows the fun - yes, sarcasm - that entails)

~wonderful friends who always know what to say and when

~the gift of life

~a sense of humor

~half price drinks at Sonic from 2-4 PM :)

~half price desserts at Sonic after 8 PM :) :)

What are you Divas thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I knew about the drinks at Sonic but not the desserts. Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! I'm notorious for sending the Hubs on a late night trek :)

      Delete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)