Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday Divas :)

I hope you've all had a fantastic week! This week started off fantastic for me because my oldest son came home after spending 10 weeks in Texas with his father! It feels great to have everyone back in our household and get back to our "regular" routine.

In addition to that, I'm thankful for:
~ school starting today! I officially have a middle schooler. I'm so proud of him and am excited about this school year. I'm hoping it's a little more challenging than previous years.
~ my big cousin who's always there with some encouragement a good laugh when I need it
~ my faith
~ my family and our monthly Sunday dinners
This week a wonderful group of Divas are helping to sponsor a small giveaway to show you all how much we appreciate you - our readers and supporters.
 This giveaway will run until midnight EST tonight (Thursday, August 23rd) and you can enter below on the Rafflecopter.



11 comments:

  1. Lasr week before school starts back up lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that the school year has started off well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful my Dad had a good Dr. appt this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for my sweet babies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful that i made it through the 1st day of school. 3 kids, 3 different schools (kindergarten, elementary, and high school) & 3 different drop off and pick up times LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful because of the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful for my husband

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for my family. Tonight we all went out to dinner together. My daughter will be leaving for college next week...and I enjoy the time we can all spend together before she goes.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am thankful for my bussiness still going strong, it is so hard to keep going so many long hours and have a family life as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thankful for my family and friends and the bonds we all share!
    Kelli Avery





    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thankful for my son.
    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)