I woke up this morning slightly disappointed in myself for missing my weekly Thankful Thursday post yesterday. So much went on in our household - along with my husband's weekly Internet radio program where he hijacks my laptop during my normal "work" hours.
I had a serious conversation with myself because many of the issues I've been struggling with came to head this past week and I've had to make some tough decisions - including ones that affected my children and I hate making drastic adjustments to their normal routines.
Did I really "forget" or get "too busy"? Subconsciously, did I push it aside because focusing on what I was thankful for this week was just too hard and I preferred to just wallow in self pity? ***Sigh*** Honestly, I'd like to believe I just got side-tracked with mommy duties. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
This week my husband and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. You can check out the post I dedicated to him earlier this week here.
I've had people step up and provide motivation, encouragement and blessings in ways that I never expected this week and for that I'm eternally grateful. I'll be paying it forward for quite awhile after this week, but it's more than worth it and I enjoy doing it so win-win for me!
What are you thankful for this week, Divas?


Wow, this sounds like a post I could have written! I'm not sure what's been going on, but I've been really struggling lately too. And like you, I have had some people in my life provide encouragement (and iced coffee!) that has really helped pull me through. I know God puts those people in our life for a reason. Sometimes they don't even know how much they have helped us!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog. My TT link-up is still small, but I hope it grows soon, because I think it's so important to be thankful...and to spread the joy it brings :D
-Jade
I know its bn awhile since I visisted, but trust me it came at the right time. So thank you for sharing this post, it spoke to me in ways. I hope things get better for you. God Bless :)
ReplyDelete