Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blogger Series Part 3: Balancing It All

Hi All! Welcome to Part 3 of Divas With A Purpose's Blogger Series! I love learning from and sharing with other bloggers! I've grown so much over the past few months just from networking and communicating with more seasoned bloggers.  With any craft, you have to find mentors, study and practice at blogging until you find what works best for you and your readers!


Blogger Question 3:
How do you balance the time and effort that goes into maintaining your blog - the posts, giveaways, networking, various social media outlets, etc?


I'll admit that I still struggle with this from time-to-time, but I am getting much better.  Utilizing spreadsheets and Google calendar helps me stay on track.  I, also, try not to get to caught up in the different social networking sites.  It's very easy to spend hours going back and forth between various forums, Facebook, Twitter, emails, blogs, etc.  I have certain times when I "unplug" and step away from the computer and cell phone to ensure I don't become consumed with all things blog-like.

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to chime in on the first two parts in this series:

2 comments:

  1. It is so important to have that unplug time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeppers!!! With today's technology it's so easy to always be connected in some way - phones away, computers turned off, that's my motto at least once or twice a week.

      Delete

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)