Happy Thursday Divas :)
I hope you all had a fantastic day!
I hope you all had a fantastic day!
Due to a sick 4 year old, today ended up being my Friday....what a great way to kick off my birthday weekend, huh?
This week I'm thankful for:
~celebrating my oldest son's accomplishments as he completed his final year in elementary school and prepares for middle school in the fall (no, I didn't make it through the promotion ceremony without some tears of happiness!)
~my awesome parents for driving almost 2 hours for his ceremony. They are setting the standard really high when it comes to being #1 Grandparents - I'm going to have to really get on my A+++ game when it's my turn down the road!
~my youngest son feeling much better after spiking a temperature out of the blue a few days ago
~my wonderful BFF of almost 30 years that keeps me in line and balanced
~another year of life!
What are you thankful for this week, Divas?
Are you celebrating with us we commemorate our 3500 Facebook Fan Celebration? Many thanks to Fun Wrap Parties for sponsoring this week's giveaway - a facial applicator! Enter here through midnight, Monday, June 4, 2012. Many thanks to you all for supporting Divas With A Purpose via our blog, Facebook and Twitter!
Fan Appreciation Giveaway sponsored by Dorinda's Diva Shoppe, Modern Royalty by Aylin, and Diclajia's Daily Deals. Enter here.
