Happy Friday Divas!!! I hope you all had a fantastic week and have wonderful plans for this holiday weekend that's upon us. Please take a moment to reflect on the meaning of Memorial Day and say a prayer for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Lift up their families. Our service men, women and their families deserve our support and acknowledgement.
Welcome to all of you stopping by from this weekend's Friendship Friday Blog Hop hosted by Create With Joy!
Make yourselves comfortable and join right in :)
Questions of the Week:
What's the best (or worst) advice you've ever been given?
What's one piece of advice you'd like to share with others?
Who can you always count on to give you sound advice?
What's the best (or worst) advice you've ever been given?
What's one piece of advice you'd like to share with others?
Who can you always count on to give you sound advice?
My mom has become my earthly source of strength, comfort and the best of advice. I love how she is not judgmental and will always tell me what I need to hear and not just what I want to hear. My mother is definitely a woman of prayer. There are many times that I may call her to vent or sound off and she'll inform me that she's already been praying for me and a particular situation.
One piece of advice that I hold dear to my heart is from my grandmother who used to always tell our family to "stay together" and "support one another". It can be a task dealing with relatives (especially my large one!) but when push comes to shove we can put our differences aside, work together and the love is always there.
I try to encourage others to support others with kind words and actions. You never know the difference a smile or "thank you" or "I appreciate you" or "you look fantastic today" will make in a person's life. Being positive in a situation always does wonders to change it around.
One piece of advice that I hold dear to my heart is from my grandmother who used to always tell our family to "stay together" and "support one another". It can be a task dealing with relatives (especially my large one!) but when push comes to shove we can put our differences aside, work together and the love is always there.
I try to encourage others to support others with kind words and actions. You never know the difference a smile or "thank you" or "I appreciate you" or "you look fantastic today" will make in a person's life. Being positive in a situation always does wonders to change it around.
Friendship Friday is a weekend blog hop that's designed to help the participants:
~Foster friendships with other bloggers
~Share you and your blog's uniqueness
~Grow your blog and social media networks
Each week a question is posed to help the participants get to know one another . To participate you just need to create a Friendship Friday post with the button and/or link back to the original blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.
Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)