Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday Divas! I hope you're all having a fantastic week so far and making the most of each day !

Bittersweet moment in my household yesterday - my little diva pulled herself up from the sitting position to stand up by the couch. My oldest was so excited because we've been watching her struggle with this all week.  The look of determination on her face was absolutely adorable.  And she wanted no help! If you tried to give her a hand or boost, she'd shoo you away.  As a parent, I love watching my kids learn and discover new things about themselves.  It's amazing to me how quickly they catch on and grasp new concepts.  I'm inspired by Miss V's determination to learn this new task on her own.  I wonder at what point do we as adults lose that? Not everyone does, but we all know someone that seems to have just stopped trying, thriving or even caring.  That makes me sad and pushes me to encourage others more.  You never know positive affect your simple words can have on a person.


This week I'm thankful for:

~the life lesson's I learn from my children on a daily basis
~new acquaintances through my blog and other business ventures
~the friends that have called on me this week for encouragement and prayer - in the process I've been encouraged and strengthened in ways they'll never know
~one more week of school for my oldest!
~pre-K testing for my youngest today
~the gift of laughter

What are you thankful for this week, Divas?

If you haven't done so already, please check out yesterday's inspiring guest post encouraging us all to SPEAK LIFE ALWAYS!!! It will encourage and motivate you!






Are you celebrating with us we commemorate our 3500 Facebook Fan Celebration? Many thanks to Holly's mark.store for sponsoring our first giveaway - A Gorgeous You Set that includes a super cosmetic bag filled with some great mark.store products! Enter here through Monday, May 28th. Many thanks to you all for supporting Divas With A Purpose via our blog, Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)