Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My 101 in 1001: Check-In 2

Hi Divas! It's been awhile since I've done a check in with my 101 in 1001 List.

Life has seriously thrown me for some loops and turns lately but I've still got quite a ways to go before my 1001 days are up so I'm going to keep pressing forward!

 If you're not familiar with the 101 in 1001 Challenge - it's a challenge to complete 101 specific goals within 1001 days.  My start date was February 1, 2012 and my target completion date is October 29, 2014.  My goals are a combination of personal, business, education, and family-oriented.

Goal #25 - Once a month send a friend a "just because" box and a note - See what had happened was....

 Goal #28 - Blog everyday for a year - I have to restart from the beginning, but I'm getting there :)

Goal #33 - Organize the garage -  I can park my car on my side. Success in my book :)

Goal #66 - Launch my new business idea! - YAY!!! Dorinda's Diva Shoppe is open for business!!! You can, also, connect with us on Facebook! Unleash the Diva in You!!! If you are or know of someone who has items they produce that fit within the "diva" spectrum (pretty broad!) and are looking for a new venue to market their items...look no further :)


Goal #69 - Get my youngest two's birth certificates - One down one to go. Why I didn't get both when I had to go pick up one, I have no clue! But we're getting there!

Goal # 80 - Have date night with each of my sons: This is a picture my oldest son and I took before the Mother-Son Dance this past February.


I'm not as far as long as I'd like to be, but considering how much I've had on my plate these past few months...I'm satisfied for the time being.


Are you celebrating with us we commemorate our 3500 Facebook Fan Celebration? Many thanks to Fun Wrap Parties for sponsoring this week's giveaway - a facial applicator! Enter here through midnight, Monday, June 4, 2012. Many thanks to you all for supporting Divas With A Purpose via our blog, Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being a part of the Divas WIth A Purpose community! I welcome your comments and participation.

Want to keep the conversation going and know when I or others respond? Click the "Subscribe by email" link right beneath the comment box to be notified :)